Build your Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
Many experts agree that EQ is the most critical skill a manager can develop to increase effectiveness. In this workshop, you will focus on several models of EQ, how to use it effectively in the workplace and how to make emotions work for you, not against you. You’ll build your skills in achieving better personal and social competence in the workplace, and learn how to better develop your own personal EQ.
Can be taken individually or as part of the Leadership and Management Certificate Program.
6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
Adelphi alumni or any student who registers at least 30 days before the start of a workshop will receive a 15% discount.
Who can benefit:
- Any individual who wants to be more effective in the workplace
- Managers interesting in learning how EQ improves work performance
- Employees New to Management
- Recently Promoted Employees
- Any Employee wishing to become a better manager
- Individuals or entrepreneurs wishing to grow their business