Adelphi University’s Auxiliary and Event Services team offers a wide variety of top-notch venues for those planning meetings, conferences and other events.
Are you planning a meeting, a conference or some other event—large or small? We can help. We have the venues and helpful staff to make it work.
Explore Our Beautiful Campus Locations
Our newly reimagined Ruth S. Harley University Center offers a spacious ballroom for up to 550 people as well as meeting and conference rooms, many with large video wall monitors—not to mention stylish décor, sunlit rooms and scenic views.
See Our Stunning New UC Event Spaces
Planning corporate meetings, training sessions or receptions? Check out the venues in our newly renovated Ruth S. Harley University Center.
Enjoy a Virtual Visit of Our Renovated Manhattan Center
If you're seeking a lower Manhattan site for an event, we're located in the SoHo district of New York City. Our intimate spaces can host training classes, workshops and seminars for groups with up to 60 participants.
Make It Eventful
We offer the right venues for corporate events and for association/organization events:
- Tech-ready rooms for workshops, training sessions and roundtable discussions
- A ballroom for presentations, luncheons, dinners and dancing
- Indoor and outdoor reception areas near relaxing green lawns and gardens, including those near our UC, Performing Arts Center and Center for Recreation and Sports
- Concert hall and theater performance space
- Residence hall space for 1,000 guests (during the summer months)
- ADA accessible