Standard & Poor's (S&P), the global leader in financial market intelligence, has reaffirmed Adelphi University's credit rating of A- with a stable outlook after a comprehensive evaluation of the University's financial health and creditworthiness.
Developing and maintaining financial and related services—including budgeting, accounting and reporting procedures and systems—to support the educational goals and objectives of Adelphi University.
It is the mission of the Office of Finance and Operations to support and serve Adelphi University and its students, faculty, staff and alumni as we transform the lives of students. Through visionary leadership and operational excellence, the finance and operations teams are dedicated to advancing the University’s financial strength and operational excellence. Growing stronger means growing smart by incrementally improving existing resources and operations, while integrating new and complementary ones, to form a seamlessly high-functioning, highly regarded enterprise.
The vision of the Office of Finance and Operations is one of a financially healthy, operationally efficient university that meets or exceeds the expectations of its students, faculty, staff, alumni and extended community.
- Benefits and well-being planning
- Long-term campus and facilities planning
- Creation of a virtual one-stop shop where our students can manage all of their enrollment and financial activities through a single portal. The Office of Finance and Operations continues to work with IT and the offices of the University Registrar, Bursar, Student Financial Services and Financial Aid to integrate these systems and create an easy-to-use online resource.
- Sustainability and environmental consciousness
Sustainability and Green Efforts
- Adelphi was named a Princeton Review Green School in 2019.
- Our Center for Recreation and Sports and Adelphi University Performing Arts Center are LEED-certified by the U.S. Green Building Council.
- We use 100 percent natural, organic techniques to maintain our arboretum-certified campus.
- 180 solar panels have been installed on our library’s roof.
- Electric car-charging stations in the Motamed Field and Nexus Building parking garages.