You’ve put in the hard work to get to this moment. We look forward to celebrating you.
If you have applied to graduate and wish to participate in the Virtual Commencement ceremony and Grad Walk, please register on MarchingOrder.
Offering our grads an opportunity to walk across the commencement stage and celebrate your hard-earned achievements with loved ones.
After thoughtful consideration, we are pleased to share that Executive Leadership has approved a plan combining an in-person “Grad Walk” experience with virtual versions of traditional Commencement ceremonies and the conferral of academic degrees.
Virtual Commencement Ceremonies
Adelphi will hold virtual Commencement ceremonies by school/college on Monday, May 24 for the Class of 2021 and Tuesday, May 25 for the Class of 2020. These virtual events will serve as the ceremony that formally recognizes each graduate and confers their degree. Recordings will be posted online for our students, families, and community to view and share.
- The University will hold 14 school-specific virtual commencement ceremonies for graduates—seven for our Class of 2021 in each of our schools and colleges, and seven for our Class of 2020 as well.
- Individual ceremony times will be released when available.
- All 2021 graduates should review the checklist for important dates and deadlines related to applying to graduate and submitting your personal information and name pronunciation to MarchingOrder.
- Commencement ceremonies will be recorded and posted online for viewing and sharing at any time.
- All Class of 2020 and 2021 graduates are also invited to attend a future in-person Commencement ceremony when it is safe to do so.
What You Need to Know to Prepare
Whether you’re in the Class of 2020 and already part of our alumni community or you’re about to graduate as part of the Class of 2021, make sure you’re prepared to celebrate with us.