How do I apply to Adelphi University?

There are three easy ways to apply:

Adelphi Application

  • First-Year (the United States and International)
  • Transfer (the United States and International)
  • Graduate/Doctoral (the United States and International)
  • Adult (College of Professional and Continuing Studies)

Common Application

Prospective first-year and transfer students may submit the Common Application instead of Adelphi’s online application.

Coalition Application

Prospective first-year students may choose to submit the Coalition Application instead of the above options.

Check your application status.

Already submitted your application? Check your status online.

Search Menu