Apply Now to Adelphi University
Choose from the following options to submit your application for admission consideration. Need additional guidance? Contact our Admissions team for support.
- First-Year (the United States and International)
- Transfer (the United States and International)
- Graduate, Doctoral and Postgraduate Certificate Programs (the United States and International)
- If you are interested in applying for the MS in Communication Disorders: Speech-Language Pathology, please submit the CSDCAS application.
- If you are interested in applying for the PhD in Clinical Psychology, the PsyD in School Psychology, or the Respecialization in Clinical Psychology, please submit the PSYCAS application.
- Adult (College of Professional and Continuing Studies)
Prospective first-year and transfer students may submit the Common Application instead of Adelphi’s online application.
Campus Security Crime Statistics
Pursuant to the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, Adelphi University publishes a combined Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (ASFSR). The ASFSR includes crime statistics and institutional policies concerning campus security, such as those concerning alcohol and drug use, crime prevention, the reporting of crimes, sexual assault, and other matters. The ASFSR is available for review or may be obtained upon request at the Department of Public Safety and Transportation in Levermore Hall.