Adelphi Accreditation and Memberships
We continuously strive to exceed the standards for excellence.
Adelphi University Accreditation
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education
The MSCHE is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- New York State Education Department
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
(the baccalaureate and master’s degree programs in nursing)
- American Psychological Association
- Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
- Council on Social Work Education
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
Adelphi University Memberships
- Association of American Colleges and Universities
- College Board
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA)
- Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities New York’s Private Colleges and Universities
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
Adelphi University is committed to extending equal opportunity in employment and educational programs and activities to all qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, color, creed, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin, disability, genetic disposition or carrier status, veteran status, status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.