Learn how to take on the responsibility of engaging employees and developing trust to get their most effective performance.
Develop the skills you need to coach, appraise employee performance and use corrective action, if needed; motivate; hold employees accountable; and increase employee engagement. You’ll learn techniques and tips for managing high, middle and low performers.
Can be taken individually or as part of the Leadership and Management Certificate Program.
6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
Adelphi alumni or any student who registers at least 30 days before the start of a workshop will receive a 15% discount.
Who can benefit:
- Managers who want to increase employee performance and motivation
- Employees New to Management
- Recently Promoted Employees
- Any Employee wishing to become a better manager
- Individuals or Entrepreneurs wishing to grow their business