Gain the skills you need to manage change in the workplace.
Learn the basics of managing change, why change succeeds or fails and why change is so difficult, and develop techniques to overcoming resistance to change. You’ll learn the elements of an effective change strategy and begin to develop an overall Change Management Action Plan.
Can be taken individually or as part of the Leadership and Management Certificate Program.
6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
Adelphi alumni or any student who registers at least 30 days before the start of a workshop will receive a 15% discount.
Who can benefit:
- Leaders/Managers who want to understand how to implement or manage change
- Any Employees who wants to learn more about handling change
- Employees New to Management
- Recently Promoted Employees
- Individuals or Entrepreneurs wishing to grow their business