Gain real-world experience on campus while working to make a difference at Adelphi University.
Under supervision, graduate students may be assigned subsets of various responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Support provision of clinical services at our centers and in all departments and programs where assigned. These may include:
- Assist with administrative tasks in department offices
- Support data collection, management and analysis
- Manage correspondence
- Participate in research and special project development
- Monitor websites and social media for accuracy, and timeliness
- Provide technical support and training
Assistantships are available for the MS in Exercise Science. Each grad assistant works in our cardiac rehabilitation program and adult fitness program in addition to working as a research assistant in the Lab.
MS in Exercise Science students who wish to apply for an assistantship should download and complete the Graduate Assistant Application and return to John Wygand.