Learn the latest strategies for solving industry’s most complex logistical challenges managing supply chain activities.
Why Earn an MS in Supply Chain Management?
Effective management of a company’s global resources requires a refined skill set that will help you successfully navigate cross-business processes. With a degree in supply chain management, you will be prepared for a variety of business careers including as a procurement specialist, purchasing agent, demand manager, operations manager and logistics professional at any one of the numerous companies in the field of manufacturing, wholesale, retail, transportation and public services.
Why Earn an MS in Supply Chain Management at Adelphi?
- Develop marketable skills in logistics, sourcing, production and customer service through our STEM-designated curriculum which incorporates data analytics and modeling, and meet the growing demand in this exciting field.
- Take advantage of flexible learning options, earning your degree as either a full- or part-time student in classes offered in the evening that cater to working professionals.
- Participate in national supply chain competitions, gaining valuable experience through hands-on learning.
- Cost-Saving Opportunity: Our new Graduate Merit Scholarship offers yearly awards ranging from $3,000 to $10,000. These can be renewed every year, so you can save substantially on tuition while earning a career-boosting Adelphi grad degree.
90%** Adelphi University Career Outcomes Survey: Class of 2019
Exceptional Hands-On Learning
At Adelphi, you’ll have countless chances to extend your learning outside the classroom, from department-sponsored initiatives to life-changing professional opportunities, including:
- The Practitioners’ Perspective Lecture Series: Attend for an exclusive opportunity to learn from successful business leaders.
- The Elizabeth and Allen Don Center for Innovative Technology and Decision Sciences: This event serves as a greenhouse for new ideas.
- Leadership Certificate Program: Sign up to develop your leadership and professional skills.
- Our Shark Tank-style Business Plan Competition: Try out your entrepreneurial skills and win cash prizes.
- Paid internships and job-shadowing opportunities: Our Robert B. Willumstad School of Business gives students exceptional opportunities for hands-on experience in Long Island and New York City.
Applicants must submit the following application requirements:
- Graduate application and $50 fee
- Official transcripts from all prior institutions and proof of bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
- A 500-word (typed) essay on reasons for applying to the program
- One letter of recommendation (academic or professional)
Graduate students officially registered in other divisions of the University may register for course work within the Robert B. Willumstad School of Business only if written permission from the appropriate dean, adviser or chair is presented at registration. It must indicate that the course work taken within the School of Business will count toward degree requirements in the corresponding program. Students registering on a continuing basis under this classification will be considered visiting students.
Graduate students officially registered in a business degree program at another accredited university may register for course work within the Willumstad School of Business if written permission from their appropriate dean, chair or program director is presented at registration.