In one year, learn to solve the most complex supply chain challenges and propel your career as a supply chain professional.
Why Earn an MS in Supply Chain Management?
Effective management of a supply chain is the key to a company’s success, and the demand for supply chain professionals is rapidly growing. With a master’s degree in supply chain management, you will be prepared to launch your career in areas such as global sourcing, logistics optimization, pricing strategies, product innovation, risk analysis, project and quality management, healthcare operations and many more.
Why Earn an MS in Supply Chain Management at Adelphi University in New York?
- Flexibility: Complete this career-boosting MS in just one year, either on campus or online — or choose part-time with evening classes.
- Develop marketable skills in logistics, sourcing, production and customer service through our STEM-designated curriculum, which incorporates data analytics and modeling, and meet the huge demand in this exciting field.
- Participate in national supply chain competitions, gaining valuable experience through hands-on learning.
- Cost-saving opportunity: Our new Graduate Merit Scholarship offers yearly awards ranging from $3,000 to $10,000. These can be renewed every year, so you can save substantially on tuition while earning a career-boosting Adelphi grad degree. Our Ammon Business Challenge Scholarship offers an additional one-time award of $7,500 to a limited number of qualified applicants in STEM Designated Programs. Thanks to Adelphi’s partnership with the Long Island/New York City Chapter of the Association of Supply Chain Management (ASCM), all ASCM members receive a 15% discount on tuition when you sign up for a business degree. We are committed to helping you afford an Adelphi education in this critical field.
15% Off Your Tuition
Thanks to Adelphi’s partnership with the Long Island/New York City Chapter of the Association of Supply Chain Management, all ASCM members receive a 15% discount on tuition when you sign up for a business degree. We are committed to helping you afford an Adelphi education in this critical field.
15% Off Your Tuition
Thanks to Adelphi’s partnership with HIA-LI, all HIA-LI members are eligible to receive a 15% discount off the regular tuition rate when you sign up for a business degree. We are committed to helping you afford an Adelphi education in this critical field.
Exceptional Hands-On Learning
Our program offers exceptional opportunities — like working with our Innovation Center. Using a project-based approach, you’ll engage in real-world challenges faced by corporations, governments and nonprofit organizations. At Adelphi, you’ll have countless other life-changing opportunities in the New York area, including:
- Adelphi University is now listed as a Simio-granted institution. Simio’s software package teaches you to simulate global supply chains and conduct what-if analysis in real-world situations.
- The Insights from Experts Lecture Series: Attend for an exclusive opportunity to learn from successful business leaders.
- The Elizabeth and Allen Don Center for Innovative Technology and Decision Sciences: This event serves as a greenhouse for new ideas.
- Leadership Certificate Program: Sign up to develop your leadership and professional skills.
- Our Shark Tank-style Business Plan Competition: Try out your entrepreneurial skills and win cash prizes.
- Paid internships and job-shadowing opportunities: Our Robert B. Willumstad School of Business gives students exceptional opportunities for hands-on experience in Long Island and New York City.
We regularly host industry leaders for networking events and classroom presentations, keeping you connected to a successful business community. You’ll also be able to tap into a powerful network of more than 18,000 Robert B. Willumstad School of Business alumni, many of whom work just over 20 miles away in New York City.
Who’s Hiring Adelphi Grads?
Thanks to our exceptional academic support and personalized approach, you will be well-prepared to take the next step in your career. Here are some of the roles our supply chain management graduates have been hired for after completing their degree at Adelphi:
- Contract Specialist, New York Power Authority
Senior in Charge of Specifications & Materials Classification at SWCC-KSA
Supply Chain Specialist at Alchemy Wines & Spirits Asia
Logistics Coordinator at OEC Group
Supply Chain Business-Data Analyst at Jeffrey Court, Inc.
- Supply Chain Coordinator, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Operations Engineer at Cosmos Surfaces
Operations Manager at S&S Sports
Freight Forwarding Coordinator at Alba Wheels Up International
- Project Manager, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Application Requirements: No GMAT/GRE Required
Applicants must submit the following application requirements:
- Graduate application and $60 fee
- Official transcripts from all prior institutions and proof of bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
- A 500-word (typed) essay on reasons for applying to the program
- One letter of recommendation (academic or professional)
Graduate students officially registered in other divisions of the University may register for course work within the Robert B. Willumstad School of Business only if written permission from the appropriate dean, adviser or chair is presented at registration. It must indicate that the course work taken within the School of Business will count toward degree requirements in the corresponding program. Students registering on a continuing basis under this classification will be considered visiting students.
Graduate students officially registered in a business degree program at another accredited university may register for course work within the Willumstad School of Business if written permission from their appropriate dean, chair or program director is presented at registration.
Awards & Recognition