Supply chain management is critical to the success of any business. Prepare for an in-demand career in this growing field.
Take the certificate at your own pace and apply up to 12 credits to the MS in Supply Chain Management program. Once you’ve completed the advanced certificate, you decide if you wish to continue on to complete the master’s program.
Why Earn Your Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management Online or on Campus?
Interested in honing your skills in supply chain management, but don’t want to pursue a full master’s degree just yet? An advanced certificate in supply chain management offers a fast, accessible and affordable pathway to career advancement in this rapidly evolving field. After learning how to streamline logistics, transportation and distribution, you’ll be prepared for leadership positions in global sourcing, logistics optimization, pricing strategies, product innovation, risk analysis and more.
Why Earn an Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management Online or on Campus at Adelphi University in New York?
- Benefit from our evenings-only course schedule that meets the needs of busy working professionals.
- Enjoy personalized attention from world-class faculty as you tap into a powerful network of alumni and professional mentors.
- Be well prepared for further study: When you’re ready to pursue a full graduate degree, all the credits you earned from this certification can be applied toward the MS in Supply Chain Management program at Adelphi University in New York. And you can complete this career-boosting MS in just one year, either online or on campus.
- Cost-saving opportunity: All students receive a 15% tuition discount due to our partnership with the Association of Supply Chain Management.
What Can You Do With a Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management?
With a graduate certificate in supply chain management, you will open the doors to a number of career opportunities.
Job opportunities are on the rise for most supply chain management roles. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics forecasts that logistics-related jobs will increase by 30 percent between 2020 and 2030 —well above the 8 percent average job growth rate in the United States.
Career paths in supply chain management field include the following:
- Supply chain manager
- Logistics manager
- Project manager
- Operations manager
- Sourcing manager
- Supply manager
- Inventory manager
- Quality manager
15% Off Your Tuition
Thanks to Adelphi’s partnership with HIA-LI, all HIA-LI members are eligible to receive a 15% discount off the regular tuition rate when you sign up for a business certificate. We are committed to helping you afford an Adelphi education in this critical field.
15% Off Your Tuition
Thanks to Adelphi’s partnership with the Long Island/New York City Chapter of the Association of Supply Chain Management, all students receive a 15% discount on tuition. We are committed to helping you afford an Adelphi education in this critical field.
Exceptional Hands-On Learning
At Adelphi, we believe strongly in the power of hands-on learning and the value it adds to our students’ careers. In this graduate certificate program, you’ll elevate your professional capabilities through the use of a software package, Simio, which teaches you to simulate global supply chains and conduct what-if analysis in real-world situations.
Applicants must submit the following application requirements:
- Graduate application and $60 fee
- Official transcripts from all prior institutions and proof of bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
Awards & Recognition