Fast-track your career growth on your busy schedule, earning an MBA in just 17 months with convenient weekend classes.
Why Earn an Accelerated MBA?
An accelerated MBA program allows individuals with work experience to gain a balanced, diverse and global orientation to business education on a shorter timeline while maintaining their current position. Coursework will emphasize leadership, team building, analysis and problem-solving, preparing you to take on leadership roles in a variety of business settings.
Why Earn Your Accelerated MBA at Adelphi?
- Earn your degree quickly on a schedule designed for working professionals with classes held on Saturdays.
- Learn in small classes and receive exceptional guidance and support from our inspiring and accomplished faculty.
- Gain invaluable insights and build your network as you work alongside a small group of business peers.
- Looking for a fully online program? Check out our Accelerated Online MBA.
How Long Will It Take Me to Complete the Program?
- The Accelerated MBA program will take 17 months to complete.
- Fourteen courses (42 credits)
- Two courses taken every term
- Terms are eight weeks long
- Seven terms total
- Cohort format used for the entire program
- Eight hours of online activities per course in addition to in-class instruction
Applicants must have a minimum of four years of managerial experience and should submit the following application requirements:
- Graduate application and $50 fee
- One letter of recommendation from an academic or professional source
- Personal essay (500 words)
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of a bachelor’s degree earned at an accredited four-year institution
- Résumé with a minimum of four years of managerial experience