Gain the knowledge and skills to further your career as an innovative—and in-demand—human resources professional.
Why Earn Your Certificate in Human Resource Management at Adelphi?
- Our 15-credit certification enables working professionals to gain the skills needed in less time than earning a master’s degree.
- You’ll learn in small classes, where you’ll get to know—and network—with your fellow students and professors, who are experienced professionals active in their fields.
- You’ll also get an insider’s view of an organization putting diversity and inclusion front and center. Adelphi University is a three-time winner of the INSIGHT Into Diversity Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award in recognition of its commitment to diversity and inclusion.
94%** Adelphi University Career Outcomes Survey: Class of 2018
Applicants for this program and should submit the following:
- Graduate application and $50 fee
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in any discipline
- Two letters of recommendation from an academic or professional source
- Personal essay (500 words)
- All official college/university transcripts