Scale up your career with a highly marketable advanced certification in business analytics from Adelphi in New York.
Take the advanced graduate certificate at your own pace and apply up to 9 credits to the MS in Business Analytics program. Once you’ve completed the advanced certificate in business analytics, you decide if you wish to continue on to complete the master’s program.
Why Earn Your GraduateCertificate in Business Analytics?
Interested in learning how to optimize business results, but don’t want to pursue a full master’s degree just yet? An advanced certificate in business analytics offers a fast, accessible and affordable pathway to success for decision-makers, managers and administrators seeking a career in this booming field. You’ll gain the quantitative and qualitative skills to store, process, model and visualize data, then present your findings and make data-driven decisions with confidence.
Why Earn an Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics at Adelphi in New York?
- Study while balancing family and other obligations with convenient, flexible course schedules that allow you to work full time during this 16-week/semester-long program.
- Learn to apply business analytics in your workplace as you master the applications of cutting-edge tools like Python, R and SQL for data analysis.
- Be well-prepared for further study: When you’re ready to pursue a full graduate degree, credits from three courses in this graduate certificate program can be transferred to the MS in Business Analytics program at Adelphi University.
15% Off Your Tuition
Thanks to Adelphi’s partnership with HIA–LI, all HIA–LI members are eligible to receive a 15% discount off the regular tuition rate when you sign up for a graduate certificate in business analytics certificate. We are committed to helping you afford an Adelphi education in this critical field.
Applicants for the program should submit the following application requirements:
- Graduate application and $60 fee
- Official transcripts from all prior institutions and proof of bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution