Gain the knowledge and skills to further your career as an innovative—and in-demand—human resources professional.
Why Earn Your Certificate in Human Resource Management at Adelphi?
- Our 15-credit certification enables working professionals to gain the skills needed in less time than earning a master’s degree.
- You’ll learn in small classes, where you’ll get to know—and network—with your fellow students and professors, who are experienced professionals active in their fields.
- You’ll also get an insider’s view of an organization putting diversity and inclusion front and center. Adelphi University is a three-time winner of the INSIGHT Into Diversity Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award in recognition of its commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Derner School of Psychology: This certificate can also be earned as part of the M.A. in General Psychology with a Concentration in Human Resource Management.
- School of Social Work: Students currently enrolled in the MSW program who are interested in earning the ACHR must apply to the Robert B. Willumstad School of Business prior to beginning the courses.
15% Off Your Tuition
Thanks to Adelphi’s partnership with HIA-LI, all HIA-LI members are eligible to receive a 15% discount off the regular tuition rate when you sign up for a business degree. We are committed to helping you afford an Adelphi education in this critical field.
Applicants for this program and should submit the following:
- Graduate application and $60 fee
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in any discipline
- All official college/university transcripts
Awards & Recognition