Welcome, Panther! Congratulations, again, on your acceptance to Adelphi University, where you will find success, support and a welcoming community. It’s time to get excited about planning your Adelphi experience. Here are some resources and suggested next steps for you and your family as you get started.
Once You’ve Been Accepted—Your Next Steps
We know you have a lot to think about right now, so you and your family might have additional questions about our programs, scholarships and financial aid, campus housing and other topics important in the decision-making process.
Get to know your campus.
We invite you to tour our scenic campus, whether for your first or a follow-up visit, in person or online. We’ll show you around and answer your questions about academic and campus life. Even if you’ve been here before, setting foot on our gorgeous campus after you’ve been accepted allows you to experience campus from a different perspective. Many students report falling in love with Adelphi the moment they set foot on campus; we hope you do too.
Celebrate your achievements!
Be a part of our community, meet your future classmates and receive personal counseling on your next steps. Join us for our upcoming 2021 Accepted Student Days on Sunday, March 7, Saturday, April 17, or Saturday, May 1.
Get to know your financial aid options.
Applying for financial aid (which starts with completing your FAFSA) and learning what grants, scholarships, loans, student employment and other funding options you're eligible for is one of the most important steps you can take to determine the affordability of Adelphi. You’ll have a clearer picture of your personal out-of-pocket expenses vs. the listed tuition price. Between scholarships, grants, loans and on-campus employment, we’ll help you make an Adelphi education affordable.
As you’re finalizing your enrollment decision, get all the information you need for your transition to Adelphi.
Speak 1:1 with Student Financial Services
Our financial aid counselors are ready to personally assist you with questions regarding your financial aid package. And if you haven’t already done so, submit your FAFSA as soon as possible.
Explore On-Campus Housing
Each of our residential communities offers support and convenience that helps you make the most of your Adelphi experience. You can even live with students who share your interests in one of our First-Year Living Learning Communities.
Preview our Panther Pride
Our Youtube channel has tons of videos that will help you get a feel for student life, the success of our graduates and exciting opportunities that await you!
After You've Paid Your Deposit
You will be sent a welcome email to the email address you used to apply with. This email contains a unique one time use URL that will allow you to create a password for your new student eCampus account.
Depending on the method of payment, it may take up to five business days after you’ve submitted your deposit to gain access to the eCampus portal.
If you’d like to look up your Adelphi Student ID, click here.
Course registration for incoming Fall 2021 undergraduates opens May 3, 2021.
Get ready to register for fall classes and build your academic schedule! Personal appointments with an academic advisor are now available.
- Email email@example.com to schedule your phone or video call appointment to secure your fall classes, if you haven’t already done so.
- To prepare for your advising appointment, please fill out the Explore Your Interests Worksheet and be sure to check out our First-Year Seminar classes
- If you have not already done so, we encourage you to submit any advanced placement exam scores or college-level transcripts to the Office of University Admissions for transfer credit review. Official scores or transcripts may be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to Adelphi University Admissions, 1 South Ave, Garden City NY 11530.
- If you’re a student admitted into the General Studies Learning Community, you can create your fall schedule with a General Studies counselor. To set up a call for advisement please contact one of our counselors, Karen Lopez email@example.com or Ashley Vasquez firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re a student admitted into the Learning Resource Program, you can create your personalized summer and fall schedule with a Learning Specialist. Schedule an appointment by contacting Myra Warm, in the Learning Resource Program at LRP@adelphi.edu.
- If you’re taking 6 or more credits, you’re required to complete the Complete Health History and Physical Examination form to the Health Portal located in eCampus or email your completed form to email@example.com. For more information, visit our Health Services Form and Requirements website.
- Make sure you meet insurance requirements.
Please note: You will not be allowed to attend class and may be withdrawn from the University unless these forms are on file with Health Services.
It’s part of every Adelphi Panther’s journey to kick off their time at Adelphi by participating in New Student Orientation. We can’t wait to welcome the Class of 2025 this summer! Be on the lookout for communication in the coming weeks about our Academic Connections in July and Welcome Weekend in August. Don’t miss out on all the fun and your chance to get to know the Adelphi University community!