Welcome, Panther! Congratulations, again, on your acceptance to Adelphi University, where you will find success, support and a welcoming community.
It’s time to get excited about planning your Adelphi experience. Here are some resources and suggested next steps for you and your family as you get started.
Once You’ve Been Accepted—Your Next Steps
We know you have a lot to think about right now, so you and your family might have additional questions about our programs, scholarships and financial aid, campus housing and other topics important in the decision-making process.
Get to know your campus.
We invite you to tour our scenic campus, whether for your first or a follow-up visit, in person or online. We’ll show you around and answer your questions about academic and campus life. Even if you’ve been here before, setting foot on our gorgeous campus after you’ve been accepted allows you to experience campus from a different perspective. Many students report falling in love with Adelphi the moment they set foot on campus; we hope you do too.
Celebrate your achievements!
Be a part of our community, meet your future classmates and receive personal counseling on your next steps. Join us for our upcoming 2022 Accepted Student Days in March, April and May.
Get to know your financial aid options.
Applying for financial aid (which starts with completing your FAFSA) and learning what grants, scholarships, loans, student employment and other funding options you're eligible for is one of the most important steps you can take to determine the affordability of Adelphi. You’ll have a clearer picture of your personal out-of-pocket expenses vs. the listed tuition price. Between scholarships, grants, loans and on-campus employment, we’ll help you make an Adelphi education affordable.
As you’re finalizing your enrollment decision, get all the information you need for your transition to Adelphi.
Speak 1:1 with Student Financial Services
Our financial aid counselors are ready to personally assist you with questions regarding your financial aid package. And if you haven’t already done so, submit your FAFSA as soon as possible.
Explore On-Campus Housing
Each of our residential communities offers support and convenience that helps you make the most of your Adelphi experience. You can even live with students who share your interests in one of our First-Year Living Learning Communities.
Preview our Panther Pride
Our Youtube channel has tons of videos that will help you get a feel for student life, the success of our graduates and exciting opportunities that await you!
After You've Paid Your Deposit
You will be sent a welcome email to the email address you used to apply with. This email contains a unique one time use URL that will allow you to create a password for your new student eCampus account.
Depending on the method of payment, it may take up to five business days after you’ve submitted your deposit to gain access to the eCampus portal.
If you’d like to look up your Adelphi Student ID, click here.
Course registration for incoming Fall 2022 undergraduates opens on April 25, 2022.
Get ready to register for fall classes and build your academic schedule! Personal appointments with an academic advisor will be available starting on April 25, 2022. Feel free to explore our First-Year Seminar classes and General Education requirements ahead of time.
- Call 516.877.3150 or email email@example.com to schedule your advising appointment to secure your classes, if you haven’t already done so.
- If you’re a student admitted into the Learning Resource Program, you can create your personalized schedule with a Learning Specialist. Schedule an appointment with the Learning Resource Program at LRP@adelphi.edu.
- If you are a student interested in being a part of the Bridges to Adelphi Program, you can receive academic advising support from our staff members. In order to schedule this appointment with the Bridges to Adelphi Program, please send an email to Bridges@adelphi.edu
- If you’re taking 6 or more credits, you’re required to complete the Complete Health History and Physical Examination form to the Health Portal located in eCampus or email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about our vaccination requirements visit our Health Services Form and Requirements website
- Make sure you meet insurance requirements.
It’s part of every Adelphi Panther’s journey to kick off their time at Adelphi by participating in New Student Orientation. Don’t miss out on all the fun and your chance to get to know the Adelphi University community! Save the dates and learn more about our 2022 New Student Orientation here.