Information about setting up your eCampus account, logging in, eCampus banners and services.
The Adelphi eCampus portal gives you secure access to applications and services in one location. Once you log in to eCampus, you can read your email, access CLASS and Moodle, and much more.
Check the email account you used when you applied to Adelphi University.
You should have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email used to apply within a few days of making your deposit. In the email, there is a personalized link in a button labeled “Create Your Account” which is linked to a unique one time use URL to activate your account.
When you click on that link, your Username will appear and you will be asked to enter a password. Make sure to enter your password at this time. If you refresh or go back, you may not be able to access the link again.
After you input your password, your account is created. You will receive a follow-up email to confirm the creation of your account, and this email will also let you know what your username is, in case you did not see it when you were creating a password.
Please note: It could take up to five days after you’ve submitted your deposit to gain access to eCampus. If you did not receive an email from the Help Desk, see the instructions below to set up your account.
Staff and Faculty
Your supervisor should have given you the information to your access your eCampus account directly. Please reach out to your supervisor for your credentials. If they do not have your account information, you can look up your username and password below (starting with step 2).
You will need to enter your username (Adelphi email) and password to access eCampus services.
If you forget your username or need to create or reset your password, please review your account login information.
eCampus Home Page
- The scrolling banners are used to communicate community-wide news, events and messages.
- eCampus will automatically organize your services based on the ones you use most frequently by putting those at the top.
- When available, there will be personalized alerts from Adelphi administration. All messages will appear above the rotating banners.
- Enrolled Courses displays at the bottom of the page with all of your current course schedule and classroom locations with links to your active Moodle courses.
Many of the icons now have an information circle icon in the bottom right-hand box. By clicking on that button, you will be linked out to a page with more information on that particular service.
If you did not receive an email from the Help Desk you may use the steps below to set up your account.
- Your Adelphi ID Your Adelphi ID is a unique 7-digit number identification number that you will keep throughout the course of your studies at Adelphi.
- Your Adelphi Username Your Adelphi username allows you to log on to eCampus and other applications.
- Your Adelphi Password Your Adelphi password will allow you to access eCampus.
- Register For the Password Management Tool The Password Management Tool (PMT) is used to change or reset your password in case you forget it. Register your device and email in case you ever need to reset your password. As an added bonus, you can get Microsoft Office for free just for registering.
Banner ads are used for promoting large campus events and initiatives on eCampus. If you are interested in posting a banner on eCampus, please fill out our web update form.