Make Adelphi your new home!
Once You’ve Been Accepted—Your Next Steps
We're here to help answer any additional questions you may have about our programs, scholarships and financial aid, campus housing and other topics important in the decision-making process.
Get to Know Your Campus
We invite you to tour our scenic campus, whether for your first or a follow-up visit, in person or online. We’ll show you around and answer your questions about academic and campus life.
As you’re finalizing your enrollment decision, get all the information you need for your transition to Adelphi.
Speak 1:1 with Student Financial Services
Our financial aid counselors are ready to personally assist you with questions regarding your financial aid package. And if you haven’t already done so, submit your FAFSA as soon as possible.
Explore On-Campus Housing
Each of our residential communities offers support and convenience and allows you to live, learn and grow with other students.
Preview our Panther Pride
Our Youtube channel has tons of videos that will help you get a feel for student life, the success of our graduates and exciting opportunities that await you!
After You've Paid Your Deposit
You will be sent a welcome email to the email address you used to apply with. This email contains a unique one time use URL that will allow you to create a password for your new student eCampus account.
Depending on the method of payment, it may take up to five business days after you’ve submitted your deposit to gain access to the eCampus portal.
If you’d like to look up your Adelphi Student ID, click here.
- Call 516.877.3150 or email email@example.com to schedule your phone or video call appointment to secure your classes, if you haven’t already done so.
- If you’re a student admitted into the Learning Resource Program, you can create your personalized schedule with a Learning Specialist. Schedule an appointment with the Learning Resource Program at LRP@adelphi.edu.
- If you’re taking 6 or more credits, you’re required to complete the Complete Health History and Physical Examination form to the Health Portal located in eCampus or email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about our vaccination requirements visit our Health Services Form and Requirements website
- Make sure you meet insurance requirements.
Save the date- Monday, January 24th from 11am-3pm! It’s part of every Adelphi Panther’s journey to kick off their time at Adelphi by participating in New Student Orientation. Don’t miss out on all the fun and your chance to get to know the Adelphi University community!