Fast-track your path to professional leadership by earning two valuable degrees in just five years.
Why Earn Your Combined Degree in Information Systems and Supply Chain Management?
A combined BS in Information Systems/MS in Supply Chain Management is your springboard to success in the booming supply chain field. With this degree, you’ll be prepared to launch a career in areas such as global sourcing, logistics optimization, product innovation, risk analysis, project and quality management, or healthcare operations—all while saving a full year of tuition.
Why Earn a Combined Degree in Information Systems and Supply Chain Management at Adelphi?
- Take advantage of our flexible, convenient course schedules to balance your graduate studies with a full-time job. All seven courses you need to take to earn the MS are offered after 6:00 p.m.
- Build highly marketable, cutting-edge skill sets—such as logistics optimization, global sourcing and supply chain management—in our STEM-designated degree program.
- Benefit from our Willumstad Winning Edge program, where you’ll create your résumé, practice your interviewing skills, get tech credentials like Microsoft Excel certification and make career connections through our many networking opportunities. You’ll also have your own Willumstad Winning Edge adviser—in addition to your academic adviser—who will help you create a personalized program geared to your career goals.
- Gain hands-on, real-world experience through exciting opportunities like research, internships and job shadowing, thanks to the Robert B. Willumstad School of Business’ robust industry connections and 18,000-strong alumni network.
Exceptional Hands-on Learning
At Adelphi, we believe strongly in the power of hands-on learning and the value it adds to our students’ future careers. Extend your studies beyond the classroom through an array of University-sponsored initiatives and life-changing professional opportunities, including:
- Practitioners’ Perspective Lecture Series: Learn from successful business leaders and forge key professional connections.
- Elizabeth and Allen Don Center for Innovative Technology and Decision Sciences: Get inspired by our in-house greenhouse for new ideas.
- Leadership Certificate Program: Sign up to sharpen your leadership skills.
- Our Shark Tank-style Strategic Plan Competition: Try out your entrepreneurial abilities and win cash prizes.
- Paid internships and job shadowing opportunities: Get the professional experience you need to stand out in a competitive job market. Through Adelphi’s wide-ranging professional partnerships across the New York City area, students regularly secure internships at industry-leading organizations.
To apply for this program, submit the appropriate application requirements:
In order to remain in the program, students must:
- Maintain a GPA of 3.2 or higher in the undergraduate major during the final four semesters.
- Maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher in all undergraduate studies during the final six semesters.