Gain the technical and business skills you need to thrive in the modern workplace.
Why Earn Your BS in Information Systems?
With an information systems degree, you will be in high demand. You can work as a software developer, network and computer systems administrator, database manager or computer systems analyst. You can go on to business school to earn an MBA or another advanced degree.
Why Major in Information Systems at Adelphi?
- Receive personal attention in small classes taught by our expert faculty.
- Learn how to analyze, (re)design and manage information systems and information-based business processes to develop effective data solutions.
- Be career-ready by the time you graduate, equipped to bridge the gap between an organization’s information technology and business departments.
Exceptional Hands-On Learning
Our rigorous curriculum provides hands-on training to help students develop strong technical skills and informed best practice solutions to real-world business problems. Our students have gained work experience at companies throughout the New York metropolitan area, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- National Basketball Association
To apply for this program, submit the appropriate application requirements:
Transformative Educational Opportunities
All undergraduate students have the opportunity to apply for the following programs to expand their educational landscape: