Clinical Psychology Faculty
Meet the individuals who teach and lead the Clinical Psychology programs at the Derner School of Psychology.
The Gordon F. Derner School of Psychology at Adelphi has an excellent reputation, largely because of its dedicated administration and faculty. Specifically the clinical psychology faculty are committed to the high standards that have long been associated with the program. And here you’ll find their contact information and professional profiles for our clinical psychology faculty.
Who are Adelphi’s clinical psychology faculty members?
- More than 20 full-time clinical psychology professors provide coverage for our curriculum.
- Three clinic faculty members
- Five APA fellows
- Seven board-certified psychologists
- Ten certified psychoanalysts
- Six faculty members trained in cognitive behavioral therapies
- Five faculty members identified as integrationists.
- Fourteen faculty members with book publications
- Four faculty members with a previous grant award from the National Institute of Health
- Four journal editors, past and present
- Four presidents of professional organizations, past and present
- Expertise and renown in:
- Psychotherapy integration
- Psychotherapy research
- Personality disorders
- Trauma and addiction
- Diversity and difference