Apply for Housing at Adelphi
Make the most of your college experience by living on campus.
Incoming First-Year Students
For two days in June, incoming first-year students may select their rooms online.
- Participating in the Online Room Selection is optional. Qualifying students who do not participate in the Online Room Selection will be assigned a room after the online process is complete.
- Only students who have completed their housing agreement and paid their $600 deposit by the May 1 Priority Deadline (extended to June 1) will be allowed to participate in the Online Room Selection on June 24 and 25.
- Students already assigned to a special residential community are NOT eligible to participate in this selection. These students will be notified by June 5.
- May 1 (extended to June 1) – Priority Deadline for Incoming First-Year Students. Applicants who complete their housing agreement, and pay their $600 deposit by May 1 (extended to June 1) will be allowed to participate in the Online Room Selection.
- June 8 – Students can select another incoming first-year student to be their roommate. Selecting a roommate is optional and not required in order to select a room on June 24 and 25.
- June 24-25 – Online Room Selection begins Wednesday, June 24, at 4:00 p.m. (ET) and lasts until Thursday, June 25, at 11:59 p.m.
- August 28 – Incoming first-year students move into their residence halls between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
The Housing Self-Service application for room and roommate selection is accessible via eCampus. Adelphi’s eCampus portal integrates the programs and applications that Adelphi students use every day. In order to select a roommate and a room online, you will need access to the eCampus portal.
Online Room Selection is a process whereby current Adelphi students may select a room for the following academic year.
Online Room Selection Process
Step 1: Pay a $300 non-refundable non-transferable housing deposit by April 20.
Pay your housing deposit to the cashier located in the lower level of Levermore Hall. Alternatively, you may pay your deposit online through CLASS, by clicking “My Housing Deposit” in the menu. Do NOT use the “Make a Payment” link.
Step 2: Register for fall courses by April 20.
Step 3: Submit your Housing Application by April 21.
- Submit your housing application using “Housing Self-Service” on eCampus
- Learn more about Special Residential Communities and find the living arrangements that work best for you
- If you are applying for Gender Inclusive Housing, you must also submit a Policy Agreement and Roommate Preference form as soon as possible
Step 4: You will be notified via email if you qualify to participate in the Online Room Selection by April 22.
Step 5: Once notified, qualified students may select other qualified roommates until April 24.
Already Know Who You Would Like to Room With?
- Log in toeCampus and select “Housing Self-Service” tool from your available services
- Click on “Room Selection” and select “Roommate/Suitemate”
- Once the match is mutual between all roommates, you will see “Match” noted on the screen. Prior to this, they will be listed as pending.
Please note: You will not be able to choose an ineligible student as your roommate(s) or any student who has not submitted an application or housing deposit.
Don’t Have a Roommate?
If you would like to find a roommate, try the following:
- Attending one of our Roommate Socials
- Use the Advanced Roommate Search feature of “Housing Self-Service” on eCampus
Step 6: Participate in the Online Room Selection
The standard online room selection for students with roommates will take place on April 27-28.
Students without matched roommates can select a room from April 29-30. This is the last chance to self-select a room on campus.
Graduate and Transfer Students
The Office of Residential Life and Housing has beds available for new graduate and transfer students. There are no online room selections for new graduate and transfer students. New graduate and transfer students will be assigned a room as soon as housing applications, housing deposits, and course registrations are complete.
In order to live on campus, you must apply for housing through the Office of Admissions.
For more information, visit Getting Started for Accepted Students.