Apply for Housing at Adelphi
Make the most of your college experience by living on campus.
How to Apply for Housing
For two days in June, incoming first-year students may select their rooms online.
- Participating in the Online Room Selection is optional. Qualifying students who do not participate in the Online Room Selection will be assigned a room after the online process is complete.
- Only students who have completed their housing agreement and paid their $600 deposit by the May 1 Priority Deadline will be allowed to participate in the Online Room Selection on June 15 and 16.
- Students already assigned to a special residential community are NOT eligible to participate in this selection. These students will be notified by mid-June.
- May 1 (rolling after this date) – Priority Deadline for Incoming First-Year Students. Applicants who complete their housing agreement, and pay their $600 deposit by May 1 will be allowed to participate in the Online Room Selection.
- June 8 – Students can select another incoming first-year student to be their roommate. Selecting a roommate is optional and not required in order to select a room on June 15 and 16.
- June 15-16 – Online Room Selection begins Wednesday, June 15, at 4:00 p.m. (ET) and lasts until Thursday, June 16, at 11:59 p.m.
- August 25 – First-year students will be scheduled to move-in on Thursday, August 25 between 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Room and Roommate Selection
The Housing Self-Service application for room and roommate selection is accessible via eCampus. Adelphi’s eCampus portal integrates the programs and applications that Adelphi students use every day. In order to select a roommate and a room online, you will need access to Adelphi’s eCampus portal.
Online Room Selection is a process whereby current Adelphi students may select a room for the following academic year.
- Pay your Deposit: Pay your $300 non-refundable non-transferable housing deposit to the cashier located in the lower level of Levermore Hall before April 18th. Alternatively, you may pay your deposit online through CLASS, by clicking “My Housing Deposit” in the menu. Do NOT use the “Make a Payment” link.
- Register for fall courses: Course registrations are made online through CLASS and should be completed by April 18.
- Submit your Housing Application:
– Submit your housing application using “Housing Self-Service” on eCampus by April 19.
– Learn more about Special Residential Communities and find the living arrangements that work best for you
– If you are applying for Gender Inclusive Housing, you must also submit a Policy Agreement and Roommate Preference form as soon as possible
- Room Selection Email: You will be notified via your Adelphi email if you qualify to participate in the Online Room Selection before April 20.
- Make Your Room Selection: The standard online room selection for students with roommates will take place on April 25-26.
Already Know Who You Would Like to Room With?
- Log in to eCampus and select “Housing Self-Service” tool from your available services
- Click on “Room Selection” and select “Roommate/Suitemate”
- Once the match is mutual between all roommates, you will see “Match” noted on the screen. Prior to this, they will be listed as pending.
Please note: You will not be able to choose an ineligible student as your roommate(s) or any student who has not submitted an application or housing deposit.
Don’t Have a Roommate?
If you would like to find a roommate, try the following:
- Attend one of our Roommate Socials
- Use the Advanced Roommate Search feature of “Housing Self-Service” on eCampus
Students without matched roommates can select a room from April 28-29th. This is the last chance to self-select a room on campus.
The Office of Residential Life and Housing has beds available for new graduate and transfer students. There are no online room selections for new graduate and transfer students. New graduate and transfer students will be assigned a room as soon as housing applications, housing deposits, and course registrations are complete.
In order to live on campus, you must apply for housing through the Office of Admissions.
For more information, visit Getting Started for Accepted Students.