Coming Soon to a Convenient New Location
Adelphi’s Hauppauge Center, offering bachelor’s, master’s and certificate programs in Social Work, will be moving to 150 Motor Parkway, pending approval from the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
At this beautifully renovated new Suffolk County location, Adelphi will also offer academic and support services including career counseling, a learning and writing center, advisement, and health and wellness services.
The Center is a critical part of Adelphi’s mission to serve Long Island’s working professionals and students who are balancing studies with family life.
- Renovated classrooms plus a state-of-the-art, high-tech conference center for larger gatherings
- Flexible schedules, including part time options and both evening and online classes for our Social Work bachelor’s, master’s and certificate programs
- Scholarships of up to $20,000 for graduate students
- Personalized academic and support services, including career counseling, a learning and writing center, course advisement, and health and wellness services
Renovating for New Academic Spaces
A top to bottom renovation of Adelphi's academic space at 150 Motor Parkway in Hauppauge, NY will yield brand new classrooms, spacious new meeting areas, and a major conference center.
- Located at the gateway of the Long Island Innovation Center
- Adjacent to and highly visible from the Long Island Expressway.
- Close to train stations, retail centers, restaurants as well as service partners.
- Cafeteria with catering and food services on premises, open during the day
- Over 10,000 sq. ft. or classroom and administrative spaces in the building’s first floor.
- Ample, well-lit parking
Top Social Work Programs — Now in a Location That Works For You
This Location Will Be Ready for Fall 2023.
Check back regularly for progress and updates.
Grad Students Learn by Doing Through NYS Office of Mental Health Schools of Social Work
Awards & Recognition
- Summer Hours Mon, Wed, Thu: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm Tue: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm