Plan ahead and complete your MA in psychology in less time.
Why Earn a Combined Degree in Psychology at Adelphi?
As an Adelphi undergraduate psychology student, you can complete a master’s degree program in General Psychology in less time with less cost. Through the five-year BA/MA program, students will take two graduate courses per semester starting in the fall of their fourth (or senior) year. They will also study during the summer between their fourth and fifth years to ensure timely degree completion.
The program offers three tracks:
- general psychology
- general psychology with a concentration in human resource management
- general psychology with a concentration in substance abuse counseling (with eligibility for CASAC-T (credentialed alcoholism and substance abuse counselor-trainee) certification.
95%** Adelphi University Career Outcomes Survey: Class of 2019
Exceptional Hands-On Learning
Internships offer our students the opportunity to apply their knowledge and gain valuable experiences before graduation. We partner with many different organizations, both on and off campus, to offer our students opportunities for hands-on learning, including:
- Atria Senior Living, Inc., at Tanglewood
- New York State Office of Children and Family Services
- New Hope Mental Health Counseling, PC
- South Oaks Hospital Northwell Health
- South Shore Association for Independent Living, Inc. (SAIL)
Transformative Educational Opportunities
All undergraduate students have the opportunity to apply for the following programs to expand their educational landscape: