Current and Transfer Student Admission to the Honors College
If you are a current undergraduate enrolled at Adelphi University, you may request consideration for admission to the Honors College. Please submit your materials to email@example.com.
- You need to have completed at least 15 credits at Adelphi
- You cannot apply if you have more than 45 college credits completed the semester you would enter the Honors College
- Submit your transcript (an unofficial copy is fine) and you must have an Adelphi cumulative GPA of at least 3.5
- Request a letter of recommendation from a faculty member to support your application
- Write a one-page essay explaining why you want to join the Honors College, what you hope to get out of the experience, and what you will bring to the honors community.
- All application materials must be received by the Honors College (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 1 January for spring semester applicants and 1 June for fall semester applicants.
Transfer students with no more than 48 completed college credits and with a GPA of 3.5 or better may also request consideration for admission by contacting the Honors College at email@example.com.
Please be prepared to provide letters of recommendation from college professors, examples of recent academic work, and course syllabi upon request.