MS student Samuel Sey spent the summer conducting research as one of Adelphi’s competitive Jaggar Community Fellows. Unique to Adelphi, Jaggar internships advance student careers with paid internships while supporting important nonprofit missions.
Jaggar Community Fellows Program
Celebrating 15 years of giving students life-changing, paid summer internships at nonprofits.
The Jaggar Community Fellows Program is a competitive program for nongraduating students (first-year through graduate students). The program is open to all majors and provides students with an opportunity to gain valuable experience in the nonprofit sector. For the summer 2024 program, approximately 20 undergraduate and 5 graduate students will be chosen from the applicant pool.
- For the pool of undergraduates: Primary consideration will be given to students between sophomore and junior, or junior and senior years.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Have a record of volunteer/community service and/or previous internship activity
- Have the recommendation of at least one Adelphi University professor
- Students must apply by January 31, 2024.
- Sign a contract agreeing to work at a selected nonprofit for 30 hours/week for 10 weeks (June through August 2024).
- Serve as a campus ambassador for the program when asked
In our 10-year anniversary video, see how our prestigious internship program helps students —and strengthens non-profit organizations.