Job and Internship Search
If you’re looking for a job or internship, visit Handshake, our online service that employers use to recruit Adelphi students and alumni for all types of employment—including full time, part time and internships, on- and off-campus.
Handshake Login Instructions
- Go to eCampus and select the Handshake icon.
- Students should select “Adelphi Student Login.”
- If you have not yet set up single sign-on, click on the link which will send an email to your account with a passcode. Do NOT register for a new account.
- Go into your Adelphi email and open the email from Handshake with the confirmation code. There will be a hyperlink in the email which will bring you to the page to confirm your account. Click on that link and input the passcode.
- Once you have confirmed your account, you will be returned to the screen with the various sign in options and you will once again choose Adelphi Student Login.
- If this is the first time logging in, you’ll be asked to agree to Terms of Service. This is a one-time request.
- You will then be asked, as part of your first time logging in, to fill in a number of fields for your account. Follow the steps outlined on the Handshake Help Center to complete your profile.
- Once your profile is set up, you are ready to begin using the features of Handshake.
- If you need help regarding Handshake, visit the Handshake Help Center or contact the Center for Career and Professional Development.