A Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is an identification number used by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the administration of tax laws.

It is issued either by the Social Security Administration (SSA) or by the IRS.

If you do not have a Social Security Number (SSN), you must obtain an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) for tax-related documents. An ITIN is a tax processing number available for international students and scholars who cannot get a Social Security Number (SSN).

Phone Number
More Info
Post Hall, 203
  • Regular Semester Hours Mon - Fri: 8:30 am–4:30 pm
Search Menu