International Education Week
We’re looking forward to International Education Week (IEW) from November 13-17, 2023.
This Adelphi tradition happens every fall. Officially sponsored by the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Education, IEW is an opportunity for everyone at Adelphi to become involved in academic and cultural opportunities celebrating our global community.
Ways to Participate
We invite faculty, academic schools, departments and student organizations to join in marking this week, whether by creating a global event or simply by sharing information celebrating community, culture, and university events that are already taking place.
- Share program suggestions and recommendations.
- Mention the importance of International Education in your classes during International Education Week
- Attend, support, volunteer, or participate in a scheduled event during International Education Week.
- Support cultural and global student organizations.
- Share your individual story.
- Encourage students, faculty, families, and friends to participate.
- Sponsor an event, lecture, workshop, or activity during International Education Week.
- Partner with already established events.
- Advertise your global initiative.
To get involved with IEW or to learn more information, please contact Wendy Badala, Executive Director of International Services.