International Education Week
Celebrating a Century of Cultural Connections at Adelphi: November 14-18, 2022.
One of Adelphi University’s favorite traditions happens during the fall semester and that tradition is International Education Week! Officially sponsored by the U.S. Department of State and the Department of Education, International Education Week is an opportunity for the entire Adelphi community and their families to join hundreds of other institutions in academic and cultural celebrations of our global community.
Ways to Participate
We invite faculty, departments and student organizations to join in marking this week, whether by creating a global event or simply by sharing information celebrating community, culture, and university events that are already taking place.
- Share program suggestions and recommendations.
- Mention the importance of International Education in your classes during International Education Week
- Attend, support, volunteer, or participate in a scheduled event during International Education Week.
- Support cultural and global student organizations.
- Share your individual story.
- Encourage students, faculty, families, and friends to participate.
- Sponsor an event, lecture, workshop, or activity during International Education Week.
- Partner with already established events.
- Advertise your global initiative.
Some of our most popular International Education Week traditions—Afternoon Tea, International Sports Night, and East Meets West—celebrate Adelphi’s deep commitment to community and global awareness.