HR Policies and Pandemic Leave
We recognize that COVID-19 will continue to be present in our lives, demanding supportive and flexible policies. Our goal is to promote an accommodating and safe working environment for all faculty, staff, and student employees.
Below, please find important related policies for all employees.
- COVID-19 Stay At Home Policy – to protect our community by requiring those who are sick or symptomatic to stay home
- COVID-19 Leave Policy – to ensure job security and paid time off for a specified period of time to care for yourself or a seriously ill family member
- COVID-19 Short Term Disability Leave Policy – to provide guidance for those requiring an extended absence
- COVID-19 ADA Accommodation Policy – to provide reasonable accommodations for vulnerable populations
- COVID-19 and Equal Employment Opportunity Laws – to enforce workplace anti-discrimination laws