Support Our Students
Empowering our students to fulfill their academic and professional passions in a University that is diverse,welcoming, and inclusive for all students, faculty, and staff is our end goal.
Experiential engagement is increasingly becoming a hallmark of a student’s university experience. These funding opportunities help support high impact and practical hands-on career readiness for Adelphi students. The following funding categories are opportunities for donors, which include Alumni, friends, parents, families, corporate and organizational partners to support Adelphi students’ academic and professional success. These funding opportunities may evolve as the advisory council takes shape.
- Jaggar Community Fellows Program – A summer paid internship for students interested in interning in the nonprofit sector.
- Stipends to support students interning in their chosen field of study.
- Employer Partnership Program – Students are exposed to professional environments/specific industries to hone their networking and professional developmental/etiquette skills.
- Adelphi Internship Program
- Hire a Panther job opportunities
- Leadership Certificate Program
- Women’s Leadership Conference
Help us support our Adult Learners at all ages and stages to set them on the road to success. Reentering the academic setting to make a career shift or to learn a new skill set can be an exciting and stressful time. Your support can help our students offset the costs of joining professional organizations, and attending conferences in their new field of choice. Donations can support workshops on professional rebranding, resume and LinkedIn development, and networking opportunities to grow both personally and professional.
Panthers’ Emergency Fund
- Panther Pantry
- Miscellaneous Emergencies
- Tech related items
- Rent/housing assistance
Volunteer and Community service
Student Health and Wellness
- Student Counseling Center
- Alcohol and Other Drug educational and prevention programming
- Peer Education
Parent and Family Association
- Regular Semester Hours Mon-Fri: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm