Other Student Financing Opportunities for Veterans
Explore financial aid solutions that work for military and veteran applicants.
Active, reserve and veteran military personnel who wish to study at Adelphi and who are not fully covered by VA program benefits may be eligible for several other sources of student financial aid.
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Federal Work-Study (FWS)
- New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- New York State Part-time Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- New York State Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS)
- Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG)
- National Science and Mathematics Access to Retain Talent Grant (SMART)
- Other Scholarships and Grants
Military students may also be eligible for Adelphi scholarships and grants.