Yes, as a military student, your application fee will be waived.

You will need to apply for your benefits on the VA’s website.

Yes, Adelphi participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program, which helps to provide additional funding to military and veteran students, if eligible.

Adelphi’s Office of the University Registrar will need a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility from the VA.

Yes, if you pursue a degree within the College of Professional and Continuing Studies, your military transcript can be evaluated. Adelphi’s College of Professional and Continuing Studies specializes in helping adults older than 21 who want to complete an undergraduate degree program.

Yes. Even if you may be covered completely by veterans affairs education benefits, complete an online Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form for federal and state financial aid.

The maximum amount of educational benefits for veterans covered 100 percent under Chapter 33 is $28,937.09.

Veterans Support
Veterans Resource Center
Hagedorn Hall, 207
Search Menu