Note Taking Assistance – Online Learning
- Although course material and lessons will be discussed through an online lecture, Sonocent can still act as a tool to audio record those online discussions.
- Simply open your Sonocent App along with your course lecture if it is being provided online.
- Use this tutorial on how to retrieve the best audio recording quality from your online lectures.
- Please note, if you are experiencing any technical issues utilizing Sonocent, please email Liam Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sure to check out the other tutorials that we have made that still apply to online learning:
- Chat Room – All chats can be saved on Zoom:
- When in a meeting, click on Chat.
- At the bottom of the chat window, Click on Save Chat.
- This will save your chat to your local recording location. The default is your Documents folder > Zoom > Folder with meeting name, date and time.
- Transcription of Lectures – Full transcripts can be provided after the video lecture is generated.
- Captioning lectures – Closed Captioning on Zoom. Closed captioning can be provided for pre-recorded lectures using Panopto. Average turnaround time is 1-3 days. Please contact FCPE at FCPE@adelphi.edu for this service.
- CART (Captioning Access in Real Time) – Please email Brian Flatley at email@example.com for options regarding capturing live videos.