Learn to supervise others with our clinical supervision training.
Why Earn Your Certificate in Psychoanalytic Supervision at Adelphi?
This one-year Psychoanalytic Supervision program addresses the needs of recent graduates of postgraduate psychoanalytic training programs who wish to develop the skills to be supervisors of psychoanalysis and other psychodynamic therapies as they move ahead in their careers.
The postgraduate program consists of didactic courses and case seminars and is open to candidates who have completed psychoanalytic training.
Applicants for this program and should submit the following:
- A doctorate or master’s degree in a mental health field
- Online application form and $60 fee
- Two letters of recommendation from an academic or professional source
- Personal essay (500 words)
- All official college/university transcripts
The applicant will be contacted for a personal interview.
Awards & Recognition