The University assumes no liability for loss of or damage to the resident’s property. Residents should secure adequate coverage either through their parents’ or guardians’ homeowner’s insurance, or through additional insurance.

We are providing you with links to various insurance companies below. These companies have good reputation and received positive feedback on the Better Business Bureau website. Neither Adelphi University nor the Office of Residential Life and Housing will benefit in any way if you decide to purchase one of their plans. These links are provided simply as a service to you.

We do recommend that you have some kind of insurance package in place before you move in, as the University is not responsible for damages to or losses of your personal property. Please note that many families will find that they have enough coverage through their homeowners or renters insurance policies.

Phone Number
More Info
Nexus Building, 303
Search Menu