No, as Adelphi University has returned to pre-COVID course modalities, you must enroll in a full course of in-person study in order to maintain valid status.

All F and J students and scholars should keep the following items in a safe, secure place so that they are easily accessible in the event of an emergency:

  1. Passport and visa
  2. Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status: Form I-20, or Certificate of Eligibility: Form DS-2019
  3. Form I-766, “Employment Authorization Document,” if applicable

You will be notified of important updates through University email and Emergency Notification RAVE Alerts. You must make sure you have access to and are checking your Adelphi University Gmail account.

Adelphi Community Members: If you have not been receiving important emails, you may have unsubscribed. If so, you will need to re-subscribe.

Adelphi offers the ability to opt into RAVE alerts on your mobile devices in one of the following languages:

  • Spanish
  • Russian
  • Hindi
  • Urdu
  • Chinese (simplified)

Information can be found on the SEVP website and their contact information is below:

You should contact your designated school official (DSO), Wendy Badala.

Your DSO is available to provide you with assistance regarding your international student and scholar status and can be contacted at:

Wendy Badala, PDSO, RO, Director

International Services
After Hours Emergency Number: 516.877.3511

Phone Number
More Info
Post Hall, 203
  • Regular Semester Hours Mon - Fri: 8:30 am–4:30 pm
Connect With Us
Search Menu