Bridges Summer Launch Program
Students starting the Bridges to Adelphi program in the Fall can get a head start with our launch program.
The Bridges to Adelphi program offers comprehensive, personalized, academic, social, vocational, and executive functioning support services to students with autism spectrum disorder, a nonverbal learning disability, or problems with executive functioning or socialization, who are enrolled in Adelphi University.
Students enrolled in the University and the Bridges to Adelphi Program have the amazing opportunity to take a course during the summer to get a glimpse into what college life is like. Together with the staff of the Bridges to Adelphi Program, students will collaboratively develop an individualized plan to address the challenges and obstacles they may face while at the University.
Benefits of the Bridges Launch Program
- Experience life as an Adelphi residential student or an Adelphi commuter student
- Earn 3 college credits by taking our Communication and Critical Thinking course over a two-week period
- Complete your “Information Literacy” Learning Goal/General Education Requirement
- Get personal attention from our instructors, advisers, and support staff
- Spend quality time with other students in the Bridges Program