Alumni Discounts and Benefits
National Discounts & Benefits
Save thousands on hotels, restaurants, movie tickets, retailers, florists, car dealers, theme parks, national attractions, concerts and events.
Once you register, you will gain access to countless discounts and benefits across the country. Abenity also sends emails with new and exciting offers. You can even access your discounts anytime, anywhere through the Abenity Perks App available through the App Store, Google Play and the Microsoft Store.
Discount offers are redeemable in-store through printable and mobile coupons, online, and over the phone. Offers are added and updated weekly.
Local Discounts & Campus Resources
Being a Panther has its perks. As an Adelphi community member, you are eligible for exclusive local discounts, benefits and access to campus resources. We encourage you to take advantage of them.
Adelphi Alumni Award for Graduate Study
- Alumni who enroll as new full- or part-time graduate students are eligible to receive the new Adelphi Alumni Award, which can be as much as $5,000 per year! Learn more about the award.
Adelphi Alumni Email
- An Adelphi student email, user name and password are available to use as alumni. To keep your student email active, continue use regularly. If you need an email account or if your account has expired, please contact the IT Help Desk.
Adelphi Alumni Photo ID Card
- For use of the Swirbul Library or the Gym/Fitness facilities at the Center for Recreation and Sports, an additional alumni photo ID card is required.
- Visit the Office of Public Safety to obtain your ID. It is open between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Fridays. ID’s can also be accessed at the Manhattan Center (75 Varick St., NYC).
- To obtain your Alumni ID Card virtually, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information:Subject line: Alumni ID Card Request
- Full name (including maiden name if different than name while attending Adelphi)
- A passport type photo jpeg
- Picture of official government identification (current driver’s license/state ID)
- Updated address information (if different than appears on license)
- Cell phone number
- Graduation year
Adelphi Gym Membership
- Alumni are eligible for specially priced gym memberships at Adelphi’s Center for Recreation and Sports. This includes access to the 5,000 sq ft Fitness Center, four lane 25 yard swimming pool, indoor track, three court gymnasium, racquetball and squash courts, and locker rooms. For more information, contact campus recreation.
Adelphi NY Statewide Breast Cancer Hotline and Support Program
- Since 1980, the Breast Cancer Hotline (800.877.8077) has specially trained, professionally supervised breast cancer survivor volunteers, to offer emotional support, information and referrals 24/7. For additional information, contact the Adelphi NY Statewide Breast Cancer Hotline and Support Program.
Adelphi University Magazine
- Adelphi University Magazine gives you a refreshing new perspective on everything happening at Adelphi. Alumni are encouraged to submit information about their personal and professional accomplishments to be included in the “Class Notes” section of the magazine. View a full copy of the most recent Adelphi magazine.
- Application fees are waived for degree-bearing alumni, or children of alumni parent, grandparent or legal guardian applying to Adelphi University’s undergraduate and graduate programs. Exclusions to some programs may apply. Please contact the Admissions Office at 516.877.3050. Visit the admissions website.
Adult Fitness Program
- For $300 annually or $100 for 12 weeks, the Adult Fitness Program offers exercise programs, nutrition counseling and recreational activities.
Alice Brown Early Learning Center
- $150.00 per child enrollment registration fee is waived with Alumni ID. There is currently a wait list for all age groups. Enrollment is tiered (Current employees, then students and finally alumni and community.).Visit the ELC website.
- Children or grandchildren of Adelphi alumni are eligible to receive an award up to $1,000. A student must indicate on their application if a parent or grandparent graduated from Adelphi University in order to receive the award. For more information and terms and conditions, refer to student financial services.
- Celebrate memories and make new ones with fellow Adelphi alumni. We offer a wide range of opportunities to socialize and network. Whether your interests are intellectual, cultural or professional, we have an event for you.
- Please let us know if you are planning to attend any of the events. You can either register for an event online or call the Office of Alumni Relations. View all alumni events.
- Connect with fellow alumni and students in an “Adelphi Only” platform. Get professional advice, network with Panthers in specific companies, find a mentor (or become one), get industry insider tips, and so much more.
- Tap into the Power of the Panther Network through Alumnifire, a free, private Adelphi alumni and student virtual networking site. Register and learn more.
- For the latest scores and schedules for your favorite Panther teams, visit the Adelphi Athletics website. You can also become a member of the panther club.
Bookstore at Adelphi University
- Enjoy a 20% discount on all on-campus merchandise purchases with alumni ID. Discount cannot be applied to textbooks. Visit the Bookstore.
- Campus Happenings includes lectures by prominent individuals, musical concerts and theater performances. View all upcoming events.
Center for Career and Professional Development
- The Center for Career and Professional Development offers a variety of services and resources for alumni including workshops on resume writing, mock interviews, job search strategies, as well as job fairs.
Community Auditing Program
- Alumni can take undergraduate courses for personal enrichment under the Community Auditing Program.
- The University Libraries are an invaluable resource primarily for students, faculty, staff, and alumni, but also for the broader community. Located at the Garden City campus and the Manhattan, Hauppauge, and Hudson Valley Centers, they offer an extensive range of books and other materials and services to support academic studies and enhance research. For additional information, visit the Libraries website.
Performing Arts Center
- View performances at a discounted rate. Alumni ID is required when picking up discounted tickets. Visit the PAC website.
- If you have damaged or lost your original diploma, order a replacement by filling out this form and returning it to Adelphi University with check or money order for $25. For more information or to order a diploma that was damaged by Hurricane Sandy, free of charge, contact the Office of the University Registrar at 516.877.3300.
- Adelphi University offers Certified Electronic Diplomas–an official and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishments–at no cost to anyone who has earned a degree December 2017 or after. Learn more and download your Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma).
- Helping all Adelphi community members become better writers at any stage of the writing process, regardless of ability level. Visit the Writing Center website.
Panther Partnership Program
- Enjoy discounts and incentives at local restaurants, businesses and attractions for anyone with a valid Adelphi ID. We encourage you to use these opportunities to explore our local community and the metropolitan area with your friends, colleagues and families! These benefits are also available under the Discounts tile on the AU2GO app. Explore the Panther Partnership Program’s participating vendors.
Are you an Adelphi graduate? Do you own your own business? We want to know! Email Katie Grant, Senior Associate Director of Alumni Relations at email@example.com, if you are interested in having your business featured.
Please Note: The links provided are for informational purposes only. The organizations listed on the site do not constitute an endorsement by Adelphi University, the Office of Alumni Relations or the Center for Career and Professional Development of the organization or any of its products or services.
- A Bloomberg Hill Vineyard & Winery (Winery)
- Carrol Place (Restaurant)
- Curbside Mexican Grill (Restaurant)
- Destination Unknown (Brewery)
- Earl Grey Bed & Breakfast
- Eddie’s Pizza (Restaurant)
- Icebound Enterprises Inc. (Frozen Protein Bar)
- Jeff Thomas Graphic Design
- Laura’s Dance & Fitness Studio
- Lorraine Gregory Communications
- Oceana (Restaurant)
- Osteria Cotta Winebar and Restaurant
- Ousia (Restaurant)
- Plant Wise (Restaurant)
- RxIV Infusions LLC
- Shining Studios
- Sink or Swim Kicks
- South Shore Customs
- Sparkling Pointe Vineyard (Winery)
- Spoons Ice Cream & Cereal (Restaurant)
- Swirl Freeze
- The Black Sheep Ale House (Restaurant)
- The Guac Shop & Mexican Grill (Restaurant)
- The Harmony Early Learning Center
- The Sky is the Limit Basketball
- Vibrant Rejuvenation