Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma)
Adelphi University offers Certified Electronic Diplomas — an official and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishments — at no cost to anyone who has earned a degree December 2017 or after.
Key Benefits to a Certified Electronic Diploma
More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
Better than an eDiploma
- Each credential provides a unique 12-digit CeDiD*.
- The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Services.
Enhances your résumé
- Expedite the verification process by providing your Certified Electronic Document Identifier (CeDiD) and validation URL on your résumé.
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any further questions, or need additional help, please contact the Office of the University Registrar at email@example.com. Be sure to include the CeDiD number and the name of the alum as it appears on the credential.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.