As the executive director of the Office of Alumni Relations for Adelphi University, I am always amazed by the pride that our alumni feel towards their alma mater. Whether you live near our Garden City campus or have moved someplace new, the #PantherPride shared by our 116,000 graduates will always be a part of you. And as such, you will always have a home at Adelphi.
Good news: there is no membership or fees due to an association to connect, network, and engage with your fellow Panthers. Our team works with your fellow alumni of all class years, majors, and experiences to create events, programs, and experiences specifically for our Adelphi community.
Here are just a few of the ways you can stay connected and engaged with Adelphi University:
- Are you living outside of Nassau County? Join or lead a regional chapter to get together and network with alumni in your local area.
- Get involved in an affinity group, bringing together alumni who have shared experiences.
- Become an alumni volunteer and assist with admissions, career, and alumni programming.
- Participate in Adelphi’s annual Giving Day every March- either online or in-person at a regional event.
- Make an annual gift to the Adelphi Fund or program close to your heart.
- Create your complimentary Alumnifire account, our Adelphi-only virtual networking, and mentoring platform.
- Follow @AdelphiAlumni on Instagram and Facebook. And join the Adelphi University Alumni closed LinkedIn Group.
- Come home every fall by attending Adelphi Spirit Weekend each fall
- Update us on the personal and professional milestones in your life by submitting a Class Note so we can celebrate your achievements!
This compilation of resources will help you bring Adelphi alive in your community, on campus, and wherever you travel. I look forward to working closely with you as we continue to encourage, inspire, and support our alumni.