Events and Appearances
President Riordan’s latest public events:
- See President Riordan’s 2022 Power Player in Education interview with Schneps Media’s AMNY. In “three questions in three minutes,” she discusses the success of Adelphi’s strategic plans, how our University continues to focus on affordability in higher education, and details of her forthcoming book.
- Hear President Riordan discuss her career journey, the importance of being adaptable, and how she intentionally works to advance diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging on the Sydcast with host Syd Finkelstein, PhD, author, consultant, and Steven Roth Professor of Management at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College.
- In the series Coffee with the President, Dr. Riordan talked about Adelphi’s students, community and unique qualities with Alex Boylan, Executive Producer and Host of Amazon Prime’s The College Tour.
- Listen to President Riordan’s podcast with education technology company The Plexuss Network as she discusses her own journey into higher education leadership, how our students and community benefit from the Adelphi experience, and our University’s role in academia, the region, and the world.
- Listen to Spark – the Innovate Long Island podcast with President Riordan.
- View the panel discussion with President Riordan and other local leaders at the 27th Annual Economic Summit of the Hauppauge Association of Long Island (HIA-LI).
Want President Riordan to attend your event?
Interested in having Adelphi University President Christine M. Riordan attend or speak at an event — on or off campus? Please fill out and submit our form.