Dear Students and Families,
After more than a year of planning and training, I am pleased to share with you the official launch of our One-Stop Student Services Center, effective today, August 15, 2022!
Since March 2021, we have gathered feedback and listened to your suggestions on how to improve the student experience as it relates to financial aid, billing, payments and Registrar-related functions. Looking to eliminate the need to bounce from office to office, we have redesigned operations to provide a more connected experience.
Simply put, we have combined some of your most relied-upon services into a single point of contact with full-service support. A sampling of these services can be found below.
We’re excited about this reimagined operation and the positive impact we hope it will have on your experience. We look forward to serving you and answering any questions you may have during your time at Adelphi.
- Visiting in person? Stop by the lower level of Levermore Hall, Room 8 (formerly the University Registrar space), where one of our student services advisers will help you with any questions you may have. This team of cross-trained individuals will be your initial point of contact to solve any financial aid, Bursar (billing and payment) and Registrar questions.
- Call us for guidance at 516.877.3080.
- Email us at email@example.com and receive comprehensive guidance in your inbox.
- Explore the website at adelphi.edu/onestop for a list of frequently accessed services.
- Coming soon! Live chat and virtual appointment scheduling are on the horizon. We look forward to expanding these functions as our center operations get underway.
We will be monitoring traffic patterns to determine optimized operational hours that are convenient to you. Beginning the first week of the fall semester, we’ll offer extended hours on select days each week. We’ll tweak our days and hours as needed as the semester unfolds. Our website will share the hours accordingly.
We are committed to high-quality service and comprehensive support for all students and families. As part of our new operations, we’ll be implementing routine feedback mechanisms allowing you to share details and ratings of your experience. This will help us continue to improve and ensure we are best meeting your needs.
This is a big change for the University and may require a small adjustment period so I thank you in advance for your patience. Cross-training and development will be ongoing throughout the year for our team. You’ll notice new signage at the start of the academic year, however a larger visual transformation of the space is planned for Spring 2023.
Please reach out to our One-Stop Student Services Center team with any questions that you may have. We look forward to the start of our Fall 2022 semester and serving you in the year ahead!
All the best,
Kristen Capezza, MBA ’12
Enrollment Management and University Communications
Sample services that we can help you with through the One-Stop Student Services Center:
- How to apply for financial aid
- Understanding financial aid awards
- Understanding your bill and payment options (payment plans, tuition insurance)
- Making a payment
- Credit balance refunds and appeals
- Course scheduling and registration
- Changing your student record (change of address, change of major)
- Processing adds, drops and withdrawals from courses
- Requesting official transcripts
- Applying for graduation
- FERPA assistance