Corporate & employer partnerships support the success of our students, as well as your own organization’s strategic goals. Become part of our mission to change lives.
Partnering with Adelphi University allows you to collaborate with an innovative, dynamic, award-winning University with a long history of transforming lives.
Recognized as a Best College by U.S. News & World Report and Top College for Social Mobility, Adelphi serves more than 7,250 students at its beautiful main campus in Garden City, New York—just 23 miles from New York City—and at dynamic learning hubs in Manhattan, the Hudson Valley and Suffolk County.
A corporate and employer partnership with Adelphi University connects your organization’s goals with Adelphi University’s strategic plan, Momentum 2, to ensure that you achieve your business objectives and we continue our legacy of transforming lives. .
As an Adelphi University Corporate or Employer Partner, you will have the opportunity to engage with faculty, staff and students, recruit from a talented and diverse candidate pool, an opportunity to invest in transformational programs, and build your brand and visibility.
We help our Corporate and Employer Partners:
- Provide a gateway to initiate partnerships with the University and easy, one-stop access to resources and services
- Connect with career services offices and identify ways to support the student experience
- Develop strategic philanthropy and in-kind gift donation possibilities
- Learn about professional development and executive education opportunities
- Strategize ways to improve your brand’s visibility on campus
- Coordinate meetings with faculty and visits to campus to maximize university-industry collaboration
- Connect with the faculty for sponsored research or intellectual property licensing
- Discover Adelphi’s cutting-edge facilities available for corporate use
Corporate and Community Partnership Opportunities
A partnership with Adelphi University brings exceptional expertise and resources into your organization– while helping you fulfill your own strategic goals. Corporations, foundations, government entities and community non-profits can all benefit.
Gain access to our extraordinary student and faculty talent, expertise, scholarship, as well as regional, state and national networks. Get involved in job fairs, internships or recruiting.