Post a Job or Internship
When you’re looking for employees, you need to visit Handshake, our online service used to recruit Adelphi students and alumni for all types of employment—including full-time, part-time, internships and work-study.
Post an Opening on Handshake
All on-campus job listings are now listed in Handshake. All jobs should be posted under and connected to a departmental contact.
If you’re new to Handshake:
- Register with Handshake and follow the posted instructions to set up your account.
- You will be prompted to first identify an existing Adelphi University department or school: Begin typing Adelphi in the field labeled Find Your Organization and a list of Adelphi departments will appear below it.
- Check the appropriate box, and then click
Create a new on-campus job listing:
- Log in to your Handshake account,
- Go to My Jobs on the main menu
- Click on New Job to begin the process of entering position details.
- Fill in your contact information. If you need a department to be created, contact the Center for Career and Professional Development.
- Once posted, you can mark a listing as Active or Inactive when ongoing seasonal jobs are either filled or open.