Suffolk County Regional Chapter
With over 17,000 Adelphi University Alumni living in and working in Suffolk, the Chapter will provide opportunities for alumni to come together to continue their relationship with Adelphi, and enhancing Adelphi's brand in Suffolk County, NY.
The Chapter falls under the purview of Adelphi University’s Alumni Advisory Council, and the Office of Alumni Relations and the charter will be reviewed annually.
The goals of Adelphi University’s Suffolk County Alumni Chapter include:
- Providing a leadership development opportunity for alumni chapter leaders
- Creating occasions for strategic discussions about Adelphi’s successes and challenges
- Promoting Adelphi pride and branding in Suffolk County through sponsorship of exclusive events
- Building an identifiable audience for future Adelphi premier activities throughout Suffolk County, NY
- Developing an informed Adelphi constituency
- Improving and sharing communications about how to be engaged with the University
- Providing opportunities to recognize and celebrate the achievements of alumni living and working in Suffolk County
- Supporting the efforts of Adelphi’s University Advancement, Admissions, and Career & Professional Development Offices
If you would like more information or want to get involved, please email SuffolkAlumniChapter@adelphi.edu.