Connecticut Regional Chapter
With over 1,200 Adelphi University Alumni living in the state of Connecticut, the Regional Chapter will provide opportunities for alumni to come together to continue their relationship with Adelphi, and enhancing Adelphi's brand in Connecticut.
The Chapter falls under the purview of Adelphi University’s Alumni Advisory Council, and the Office of Alumni Relations and the charter will be reviewed annually.
The goals of Adelphi University’s Connecticut Alumni Chapter include:
- Providing a leadership development opportunity for alumni chapter leaders
- Creating occasions for strategic discussions about Adelphi’s successes and challenges
- Promoting Adelphi pride and branding in Connecticut through sponsorship of exclusive events
- Building an identifiable audience for future Adelphi premier activities in Connecticut
- Developing an informed Adelphi constituency
- Improving and sharing communications about how to be engaged with the University
- Providing opportunities to recognize and celebrate the achievements of alumni living in Connecticut
- Supporting the efforts of Adelphi’s University Advancement, Admissions, and Career & Professional Development Offices
- Michael Chun BBA ’92
- David Fuller ’06
- Anthony Hannon ’14
If you would like more information or want to get involved, please email CTalumnichapter@adelphi.edu.