Study Abroad Photo Contest
Share your favorite study abroad photos with the Adelphi community.
Submission deadline: September 15, 2019.
- Photos featuring global learning, culture or landscape are strongly encouraged.
- A maximum of 3 photos may be submitted per student.
- Label photos with your first initial, last name, number of the entry and location
- (Ex: sharrison1Japan; sharrison2Venezuela; sharrison3Spain).
- The email should include study abroad program/term, category, and location of photo.
- Email submissions to email@example.com. Use Study Abroad Photo Contest in the email title.
- Entries must be original photographs, taken by or featuring you during a study abroad experience.
- Photos must have been taken within a year of the entry deadline.
- All digital files must be JPEG format and resolution must be at least 300 dpi.
- The award committee will select a first place winner.
- An additional winner will be selected live by viewers at the photo contest reception during International Education Week in November.
- Both winners will receive a $50 gift card to the Adelphi Book Store.
- Select entries will be displayed on the Center for International Education’s website, as well as at a reception during International Education Week.
- Winning photos will be used to promote study abroad at Adelphi University.
See past winners of the Study Abroad Photo Contest