Faculty-led Study Abroad Courses
Specialized short-term trips with Adelphi faculty as your guides.
Adelphi offers a wide range of short-term programs abroad led by Adelphi faculty during the January intersession, spring and summer. Faculty-led study abroad programs are an excellent way to earn Adelphi credit and study a special topic with an Adelphi professor in a new cultural context. Current and upcoming programs are listed below. Apply early as each program has limited enrollment.
Adelphi University will continue to monitor the health and safety risks associated with the COVID-19 pandemic to determine whether faculty-led study abroad will be possible in 2022.
- England: Experiencing London Theatre, 3 credits
- Italy: Following the Footsteps of Italian Educational Thinkers, 3 credits
- Jamaica: Speech Pathology in a Global Context, 3 credits
- Kenya: Service-Learning in Kenya, 1 credit
- Denmark/Iceland: Literary Landscapes- Vikings, 3 credits (spring break)
- Kosovo: Art as a Tool in Post-conflict Settings, 3 credits (spring break)
- Norway: Northern Lights: Illuminating Norwegian Culture, Environment & School Connections, 3 credits (spring break)
- South Africa: Dance in South Africa, 3 credits (spring break)
- Greece: Archaeological Anthropology in Crete, 4-6 credits
- Italy: Multicultural Issues in Counseling in Orvieto, 3 credits
- Italy: Experiencing the Renaissance in Florence, 3 credits
- Poland: Undergraduate Chemistry Research in Warsaw, 10 credits