Faculty-led Study Abroad Courses
Specialized short-term trips with Adelphi faculty as your guides.
Adelphi offers a wide range of short-term programs abroad led by Adelphi faculty during the January intersession, spring and summer. Faculty-led study abroad programs are an excellent way to earn Adelphi credit and study a special topic with an Adelphi professor in a new cultural context. Current and upcoming programs are listed below. Apply early as each program has limited enrollment.
Adelphi University will continue to monitor the health and safety risks associated with the COVID-19 pandemic to determine whether faculty-led study abroad will be possible in 2022.
- Greece: Archaeological Anthropology in Crete, 4-7 credits
- Italy: Multicultural Issues in Counseling in Orvieto, 3 credits
- Japan: Social Problems and Policy Solutions Across Japan, 3 credits
- Poland: Summer Chemistry Research Program at Warsaw University, Poland (contact Justyna Widera at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Costa Rica: Nursing Service Learning in Costa Rica, 1 credit
- Costa Rica: Quest for Sustainability with Levermore Global Scholars, 1 credit
- England: Experiencing London Theatre, 3 credits
- Guatemala: Service Learning in Guatemala, 1 credit
- Italy: Following the Footsteps of Italian Educational Thinkers, 3 credits
- Kenya: Service-Learning in Kenya, 1 credit
- Norway: Northern Lights: Illuminating Norwegian Culture, Environment & School Connections, 3 credits
- South Africa: Dance in South Africa, 3 credits