Faculty-led Study Abroad Courses
Specialized short-term trips with Adelphi faculty as your guides.
Adelphi offers a wide range of short-term programs abroad led by Adelphi faculty during the January intersession, spring and summer. Faculty-led study abroad programs are an excellent way to earn Adelphi credit and study a special topic with an Adelphi professor in a new cultural context. Current and upcoming programs are listed below. Apply early as each program has limited enrollment.
2022 Faculty-Led Courses (Tentative)
Adelphi University will continue to monitor the health and safety risks associated with the COVID-19 pandemic to determine whether faculty-led study abroad will be possible in 2022. Please continue to check this website for updated information or email email@example.com.
- Costa Rica: Costa Rica Expedition: Quest for Sustainability, 3 credits
- Costa Rica: Nursing Service-learning in Costa Rica, 1 credit
- England: Experiencing London Theatre, 3 credits
- Guatemala: Service Learning in Guatemala, 1 credit
- Italy: Following the Footsteps of Italian Educational Thinkers, 3 credits
- Kenya: Service Learning in Kenya, 1 credit
- South Africa: Dance in South Africa, 3 credits
- England: Comparative Health Systems of the United Kingdom and the United States, 1 credit
- Denmark and Norway: Literary Landscapes: Vikings, 3 credits
- Finland: Finnish Innovation in Politics and Business, 1 credit (travels in May, but is part of the spring semester)
- Jamaica: Speech-Language Pathology in a Global Context, 3 credits
- Kosovo: Art as a tool in Post-Conflict Settings, 3 credits
- Peru: Special Education in Peru, 3 credits
- Taiwan: Foundations of Bilingual & Multicultural Education, 3 credits
- Greece: Archaeological Anthropology in Crete, 4-7 credits
- Italy: Multicultural Issues in Counseling in Orvieto, 3 credits
- Japan: Social Problems and Policy Solutions Across Japan, 3 credits
- Poland: Summer Chemistry Research Program at Warsaw University, Poland (contact Justyna Widera at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)