Learn about the goals and objectives of the strategic plan for 2020-2023.
Goal 1: To increase engagement with the local and global communities
- Objective: Continue to develop study abroad options.
- Objective: Expand Telepractice initiatives.
- Objective: Develop relationships with schools and local communities.
Goal 2: To continue as a center for Academic and Clinical excellence by integrating clinical training and scholarship
- Objective: Develop elective opportunities to broaden and strengthen student experience in research and/or specialized areas of clinical practice.
- Objective: Develop models of Interprofessional Practice and Interprofessional Education (IPP/IPE).
- Objective: Promote best practice by developing clinical pathways through faculty and clinical educator collaboration.
Goal 3: Increase inclusive learning opportunities enhancing cultural and linguistic diversity
- Objective: Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing training for cultural competence and cultural humility.
- Objective: Offer bilingual opportunities to students, either through coursework and/or clinical practice.
- Objective: Continue to increase client diversity and service delivery models.
- Regular Center Hours Mon, Tues, Thurs: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm Wed: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Fri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm Sat: Services have not been offered on Saturday during the COVID-19 pandemic. We cannot yet resume Saturday hours due to being short-staffed. Thank you for your patience.: